Dr. Stephen John, DDS
- We require all forms to be completed accurately and in full.
- Payment in full is due at the time of service. (See below if you are insured). We do not bill patients or send out statements.
- We accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- We have no in-house financing. However, we do offer excellent third party financing options through Care Credit. If interested, please ask the front desk about financing options prior to scheduling treatment as financial arrangements must be made at least one week prior to your treatment date; otherwise payment is due at the time of service. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We require a minimum of 2 business days cancellation notification prior to your appointment. Cancellations within the 2 day period are subject to a cancellation fee.
- Dental Insurance is a contractual agreement between your employer and insurance company. The percentage of reimbursement varies greatly dependent upon the premiums paid for a particular plan and limitations of the agreement.
- Maximum payable benefits around $1000-$1500 commonly found today with dental insurance plans are almost identical to the annual maximum benefits of dental insurance plans 40 years ago.
- Dental insurance is a benefit designed to help defray the costs of quality dental care, but is not all-inclusive of what an individual may need or desire to obtain optimal dental health for a lifetime.
- Every insurance policy has limitations. It is the responsibility of the patient, not the dental office, to be aware of such limitations.
- As a courtesy to our patients, this office agrees to submit a one-time insurance claim for “covered” services. This office allows 60 days from the date of service for the account to be settled. All unpaid insurance claims, correspondence and follow-up with the insurance company is the patient’s responsibility. Overdue or unpaid account balances are subject to late fees and collection.
- We require accurate and up to date insurance information a minimum of 2 business days prior to the appointment. If the information is not provided within 2 business days, we require payment from the patient at the time of the appointment.
- We do the best that we can to “Estimate” the amount of your co-payment. The copayment can change due to pending claims, incorrect information given to us by the insurance company or a change in coverage. Any outstanding balance is the responsibility of the patient.
- We welcome patients with Blue Cross/ Blue Shield coverage. However, we are not contracted with either of these companies. Therefore, we require payment in full from the patient at the time of service. We will provide a claim form and necessary documentation should you choose to submit the claim to your insurance company. The claim form directs the insurance company to reimburse the patient directly.